- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Tankless water heater - Aerco International - Facility Management Product Release
ReCon eliminates the need for significant storage volume associated with tank-type heaters while continuing to provide stable hot water outlet temperatures. The small footprint allows the unit to fit through standard doorways and fit in compact spaces. The unit features an easy-to-program control system that contributes to a 10:1 turndown ratio. Users can adjust the setpoint from 50-190 degrees, and the unit maintains a tight temperature control of plus or minus 4 degrees under normal operating conditions.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation