- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Tankless water heater - Aerco International - Facility Management Product Release
ReCon eliminates the need for significant storage volume associated with tank-type heaters while continuing to provide stable hot water outlet temperatures. The small footprint allows the unit to fit through standard doorways and fit in compact spaces. The unit features an easy-to-program control system that contributes to a 10:1 turndown ratio. Users can adjust the setpoint from 50-190 degrees, and the unit maintains a tight temperature control of plus or minus 4 degrees under normal operating conditions.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation