Tankless water heater - Aerco International - Facility Management Product Release
ReCon eliminates the need for significant storage volume associated with tank-type heaters while continuing to provide stable hot water outlet temperatures. The small footprint allows the unit to fit through standard doorways and fit in compact spaces. The unit features an easy-to-program control system that contributes to a 10:1 turndown ratio. Users can adjust the setpoint from 50-190 degrees, and the unit maintains a tight temperature control of plus or minus 4 degrees under normal operating conditions.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation