- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
Tankless Water Heater - Noritz America Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The NRC98 is the latest addition to the ecoTough™ series of gas-fired condensing units. The Energy-Star-rated water heater has an energy factor of 0.93, a rating nearly 10 points higher than that of a comparably sized, conventional tankless unit. The 0.93 energy factor is about 30 points higher than a standard, tank-type, gas-fired water heater. With a maximum flow rate of 9.8 gallons per minute, the unit helps facilities meet sustainability goals by heating water strictly on demand. It performs longer than storage-tank-type models, produces fewer emissions, and reduces electrical use.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation