- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Tankless Water Heater - Intellihot - Facility Management Product Release
iQ1501 floor-standing on-demand water heater delivers 1.5 million BTUs with no storage tanks required, providing full modulation/condensing with 98 percent combustion efficiency and a turn down ratio of 50:1. Up to four iQ1501 units can be teamed together to create an over 6 million Btu/hr system. However, each unit has enough internal intelligence to perform independently, avoiding the need for a master controller. The iQ Series models learn a building's recirculation so they can automatically power on pumps and set the temperature to minimize cost without losing comfort. Also available in 1 million BTU, 751,000 BTU, and 251,000 BTU models.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation