Tankless Water Heater - Rinnai - Facility Management Product Release
Sensei Tankless Water incorporates Wi-Fi monitoring and mobile app integration. The latest version of Rinnai’s signature product allows for easier and more flexible installation in more locations and better operational performance. It also features a new combustion design that enables components to work together in harmony for enhanced output. The Sensei has a total of 14 vent configurations, a 65-foot vent run with 2-inch PVC and quick and easy gas conversion. The Sensei Tankless Water Heater is designed to self compensate in areas with low or fluctuating gas pressures to optimize performance.
Every component was designed to be removed in under 10 minutes including the heat exchanger, water flow servo, PCB, and turbo fan. The new design also incorporates the use of stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- Privacy Considerations for Designing All-Inclusive Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms