- Facilities Technician II »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities, Safety & Operations »
- Facilities Management Director »
TPO Membrane - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The EverGuard® Extreme™ thermoplastic-polyolefin, single-ply system is designed for facilities considering the use of photovoltaic (PV) systems. The membrane is designed with higher reflectivity and heat resistance and can withstand conditions that exceed ASTM standards. It is designed to withstand the high temperatures that result from the use of flexible PV modules attached directly to its surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability