- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
TPO Membrane - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The EverGuard® Extreme™ thermoplastic-polyolefin, single-ply system is designed for facilities considering the use of photovoltaic (PV) systems. The membrane is designed with higher reflectivity and heat resistance and can withstand conditions that exceed ASTM standards. It is designed to withstand the high temperatures that result from the use of flexible PV modules attached directly to its surface.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision