System Recycles and Stores Wasted Energy - Neutopia ecoSOLUTIONS - Facility Management Product Release
The company guarantees its Energy Recycling System, a combination of solutions to up-cycle the energy resources already in the building, can reduce electricity bills 20 to 50 percent. The offering makes use of the wasted energy on the electric grid, from gas lines, air pressure, heating/chilling, and even from walls in a building. The company offers plug-and-play installation within four hours and average payback periods are 3 to 5 years.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully