Sygnal - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Following an alert from several possible inputs, the Sygnal mass notification system sends messages to a variety of devices, including computers, loudspeakers and cell phones. Sygnal server — which includes a premise-based server that is hard-wired to the facility infrastructure and a Web-based alerting service to handle large volumes of e-mail and text, as well as instant and voice messages — controls outbound contact activities.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully