- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
Surveillance System - Avigilon - Facility Management Product Release
The Performance Surveillance System uses Gigabit Ethernet and lossless recording technology to reduce potential image degradation. Users can simultaneously view live and recorded information from the system's cameras, which range from VGA to 11 megapixels. The cameras use progressive scan CCD sensors to deliver 14-bit images.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing