Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Surveillance Recorders - Smarter Security Systems Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
SmarterDVR digital video recorders (DVRs) range from a basic surveillance package to outdoor systems for covert and remote video applications. The temperature-hardened and weatherproof DVRs are available in two configurations designed to blend in with the environment and avoid detection by intruders. SmarterDVR 200 is a weather-proof, pole-mounted version that looks like an electrical junction box. The SmarterDVR 300 is a small waterproof keg container that can be buried underground or submerged in water.
The units can support four analog or IP cameras and include a 100GB hard drive for video recording. They support scheduled, event-based, continuous, and motion-based recording with adjustable frame rates per camera. With internet connectivity, the DVR can send an e-mail notification with a picture when it detects motion by an intruder. Remote viewing and video playback over a cellular data network is also available via a cellular code-division, multiple-access modem that works with Sprint or Verizon cellular service.
A solar solution, thermal electric generator, or standard AC or DC power source power the recorders. A wiring junction box in the SmarterDVR 300 serves as the hook-up location for all external DVR components, such as the DVR power cord and the port for laptop connection.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Drone Attacks: Three Steps to Protect Your Facility
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security