- Assistant Director »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
Surveillance Camera - Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group - Facility Management Product Release
Surveillance Camera's 16 long-range, 850nm high-intensity infrared LEDs illuminate a clear image at over 30 feet in total darkness. The IK-7100A series of day/night color bullet cameras with weather-resistant metal housing has a resolution of 480 TV lines and digital signal processing. Available in a 3.6 mm or 8.0 mm lens.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Window Film Helps Protect Texas Election Office
- Will the Uvalde School Shooting Change How Schools Facilities Are Built?
- How to Team Up with IT for Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing