Surveillance Camera - Sentry 360 Security Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sentry 360 Security’s FullSight IP is a five megapixel, immersive 360-degree camera with on-board video analytics. Through its wide-angle
lens, the camera monitors a whole scene continually. The video analytics are capable of automatically tracking an object of interest.
The camera can be used standalone via a Web browser, or it can be integrated into a video surveillance system via the network video recording software, where users can pan, tilt, and zoom after the fact in recorded video.
The FullSight IP camera can replace up to eight fixed limited-view cameras, reducing the number of cameras and the number of camera channels required.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing