Surge Protector - Ferraz Shawmut Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Surge Protector mounts easily on a DIN-rail to safeguard electrical system components from transient overvoltages. Surge-Trap Pluggable SPD has an IP-20 grade "finger-safe" design that makes it possible to replace a failed unit without touching the base or rewiring. Plugs are available in various voltage configurations, with photovoltaic configurations also available.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully