Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
Surge-Protection Devices - Erico - Facility Management Product Release
The SES40P Series is designed to provide economical protection against damaging transients and surge events. The products are UL® and cUL® listed to 1449 Edition 3 as Type 1 devices, allowing them to be installed on the line or load side of the service panel in accordance with the NEC® without the requirement of overcurrent protection. The DC models are listed under UL 1449 Edition 3 for photovoltaic systems. Primary applications are solar combiner boxes, service entrance, branch and OEM panels, UL 96A lightning-protection installations, and street-lighting pole applications. The housing is constructed of ultraviolet-stabilized thermoplastic and designed to meet the UL 50 Type 4x rating.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully