- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Surge Protection - Raycap Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Strikesorb surge protection modules from Raycap provide protection from lightning, temporary over-voltage and other transient voltage activity. The modules can be connected onto the busbar or via a T–connection.
The module is constructed of a large distribution-grade metal oxide varistor disc in a hermetic aluminum housing, providing uniform distribution of the surge current over the total area of the protection element. This results in a high-energy handling capability combined with ultra-low let-through voltage to the protected equipment.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully