Surge Protection - Raycap Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Strikesorb surge protection modules from Raycap provide protection from lightning, temporary over-voltage and other transient voltage activity. The modules can be connected onto the busbar or via a T–connection.
The module is constructed of a large distribution-grade metal oxide varistor disc in a hermetic aluminum housing, providing uniform distribution of the surge current over the total area of the protection element. This results in a high-energy handling capability combined with ultra-low let-through voltage to the protected equipment.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully