Surge Eliminator - SurgeX - Facility Management Product Release
Surge Eliminator is a ﬁxed installation unit that joins the SX1200 series of surge eliminators and AC power conditioners. The SXN1230 is housed in a 12” x 12” x 4” NEMA enclosure, meeting code for use in ceiling plenums. The industrial-grade SXN1230 also provides surge protection for dedicated power lines and is designed for international use in 230-volt systems with single-phase requirements.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully