Suppressor Modules - Murrelektronik Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The modules are designed to prevent the negative effects of voltage peak on motors. Technicians can install the modules directly at the interference source. They dampen voltage peaks that could destroy insulation, which can create short circuits and harm a motor. Technicians can snap the suppressor modules for universal applications onto a DIN rail or connect them to a motor contactor. Motor-connection plugs feature an integrated suppressor module and prewired cables.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully