Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
SuperLite II-XL 120 - SAFTI FIRST Fire Rated Glazing Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
SuperLite II-XL 120 is a fire-resistive glazing product that blocks radiant heat transfer to meet ASTM E119 requirements. Glass unit is tempered to meet the highest federal impact safety standard, which requires withstanding 400 foot-pounds of impact. Available in custom architectural make-up such as laminated, tinted, patterned, reflective, etc.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall