Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sun Shades - The Airolite Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Airolite custom designs cantilevered, horizontal, vertical and inclined sun controls that can filter up to 80 percent of the sun's heat and glare, cut wintertime radiant heat loss and integrate natural light into your building. Airolite sun controls are manufactured with a welded assembly to resist vibration damage and eliminate the potential for galvanic corrosion. Effective use of sun controls can support Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design credit.
All sun control products are available in 24 standard color Kynar 500 and Hylar 5000 resin coatings, 18 pearlescent metallic flouropolymer colors, custom flouropolymer colors, and clear and color anodized coatings to ensure maintenance-free durability and compatibility with other facade elements.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat