- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Suction Pumps - Grundfos Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
The LCSE split-coupled units are available in 21 models and feature variable-speed motors ranging from 3-30 horsepower (hp) in 3,500 revolutions per minute (rpm) and 3-25 hp in 1,800 rpm. The pump features a sole supplier for the pump, motor and drive, resulting in lower planning, purchasing, installation, wiring, and commissioning costs. The unit features a footprint 35 percent smaller than a frame-mounted design, allowing for rapid mechanical seal access without motor removal.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation