- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
Submetering Software - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
PowerLogic Tenant Metering Commercial Edition includes fully automated meter reading functionality, an easy-to-use rate configuration tool to support complex rate structures and comprehensive invoicing for water, air, gas, electricity and steam. The software supports up to 2,000 Modbus metering devices and downloads data stored in the meters, maintaining data integrity and allowing property managers to identify peak consumption periods as well as energy savings opportunities.
The software identifies and corrects missing data and provides an invoice review screen for managerial review prior to invoice generation. Property managers can customize tenant invoices with their logos and remittance information and can choose to print invoices or save them as Adobe PDFs. Additionally, PowerLogic Tenant Metering Commercial Edition allows for the personalization of each tenant's account, such as contact information, submeter device assignment, billing rate assignment and independent billing cycles.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully