- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Submersible Motor - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
ITT’s line of CentriPro four-inch submersible motors feature stainless construction, plus built-in lightning and surge protection.
The two-wire motor is a permanent split capacitor design. It is hermetically sealed and has a built-in capacitor designed to produce less pulsation noise than currently available split-phase designs.
The three-wire motor is a capacitor start and has induction run design, requiring a control box. The three-wire model can use either CentriPro Quick Disconnect or capacitor start/capacitor run (CSCR) style control boxes.
Both models share features, including on-winding thermal overloads, stainless steel castings used for upper and lower end bells, 700-pound thrust bearing, and a replaceable motor lead held in place by two screws for controlled compression.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully