- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
Sub-Compact Tractor - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The BX2660 sub-compact tractor uses a 25.5-horsepower, three-cylinder Kubota diesel engine, two-range hydrostatic transmission and has four-wheel drive.
The tractor weighs 1,289 pounds and is 95.5 inches long with a category I three-point hitch included. It is 44.5 inches wide, and stands 70.4 inches tall. Equipped with a 6.6-gallon fuel tank. The BX2660 comes standard with a reclining seat, cruise control, digital tachometer and hydrostatic power steering.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Career and Industry Certifications in Grounds Management
- Sustainability in Grounds Care: One University's Success Story
- Hand Tools Lift Landscapes From Average to Extraordinary
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today