Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Structural Insulation - General Plastics Mfg. Co. - Facility Management Product Release
LAST-A-FOAM R-9300 Structural Continuous Insulation Block Series addresses the need for thermal isolation while supporting heavy structural loads. Line includes structural thermal isolation column block, tank isolation protection block and roof equipment support block, among others. Made of high-density rigid cellular polyurethane that does not rot or dissolve, or promote steel corrosion.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat