Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Structural Adhesive - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Garland Company’s Green-Lock multi-purpose structural adhesive is a 100-percent solids, VOC-free, odorless, single-component adhesive. It provides bonding throughout the building envelope, including asphalt, coal tar built-up, modified bitumen roofs, APP roofs, many coated metals, aluminum-metal ceramics, stone, brickwork, wood, Styrofoam, glass, copings, metal edges, skylights, and snow guards. Repairs can even be made under water.
When cured, the adhesive ensures 300 pounds of shear strength when bonding metals, masonry, or wood, and produces 300 percent elongation. It resists slump during application and maintains its physical properties to temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors