Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Structural Adhesive - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Garland Company’s Green-Lock multi-purpose structural adhesive is a 100-percent solids, VOC-free, odorless, single-component adhesive. It provides bonding throughout the building envelope, including asphalt, coal tar built-up, modified bitumen roofs, APP roofs, many coated metals, aluminum-metal ceramics, stone, brickwork, wood, Styrofoam, glass, copings, metal edges, skylights, and snow guards. Repairs can even be made under water.
When cured, the adhesive ensures 300 pounds of shear strength when bonding metals, masonry, or wood, and produces 300 percent elongation. It resists slump during application and maintains its physical properties to temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors