Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
String Trimmer - Makita USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The XRU04Z is an addition to the 18V LXT® lithium-ion, brushless, cordless line. The trimmer starts up instantly and reaches up to 6,000 rpm for faster cutting. The motor runs up to 90 minutes on one single battery charge. The trimmer weighs 8.6 pounds and has 11.75-inch diameter cutting capacity. Additional features include a bump-and-feed trimmer head and a reverse-rotation system that allows operators to quickly clear the trimmer head.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles Bring Versatility to Grounds Care
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Understanding Needs and Options
- Specifying Utility Vehicles: Recipe for Success
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today