Storage and Handling System - Lista International Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The STAK System® features adjustable pallets, rather than fixed shelves, and a captive lifting and handling device. The system maximizes storage density by minimizing the vertical space requirements of each stored pallet and its contents. A range of systems are available, including the 2K, which accommodates items up to 2,000 pounds in weight; and the 4K, which accommodates up to 4,000 pounds in weight. A HazMat system is also available.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles