- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Storage Tank - Rheem Water Heating - Facility Management Product Release
The 100-gallon ST100 is designed to work in tandem with other Rheem commercial water-heating equipment to handle applications demanding large quantities of hot water in short periods. The smooth, flat top is reinforced with an internal cross beam so a boiler can sit on top of the unit. Two inches of polyurethane foam insulation minimize heat loss through the tank walls, helping reduce operating costs. Two-inch openings for circulating lines and the hot-water outlet are positioned on either side of the unit to enhance installation flexibility.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation