Steam Grid - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Steam Grid is installed within the humidification section of an air handler to distribute steam over the entire surface of the air handler section, reducing the absorption distance. The CES Group Steam Grid can be used as a short absorption distributor in pressurized or atmospheric steam applications, whether the steam is generated by a boiler or an atmospheric steam generator.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation