- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Steam Grid - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Steam Grid is installed within the humidification section of an air handler to distribute steam over the entire surface of the air handler section, reducing the absorption distance. The CES Group Steam Grid can be used as a short absorption distributor in pressurized or atmospheric steam applications, whether the steam is generated by a boiler or an atmospheric steam generator.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation