Steam Dispersion System - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CES Group Steam Grid multi-tube steam dispersion system is installed within the humidification section of an air handler to distribute steam over the entire surface of the air handler section, reducing the absorption distance. Can be used as a short absorption distributor in pressurized or atmospheric steam applications, whether the steam is generated by a boiler, or an atmospheric steam generator.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation