- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Steam Dispersion System - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CES Group Steam Grid multi-tube steam dispersion system is installed within the humidification section of an air handler to distribute steam over the entire surface of the air handler section, reducing the absorption distance. Can be used as a short absorption distributor in pressurized or atmospheric steam applications, whether the steam is generated by a boiler, or an atmospheric steam generator.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation