Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Steam Dispersion Panel - DRI-STEEM Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ultra-sorb XV steam dispersion panel's high-efficiency tubes are insulated with PVDF to reduce wasted energy, airstream heat gain, and condensate production by up to 85 percent, according to the company. An integral heat exchanger vaporizes dispersion-generated condensate and returns pressurized condensate to the return main without additional pumps, valves or controls.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability