Steam Cleaners - Sioux Tools Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Trailer-mounted steam cleaners are designed to remove oil and grease from heavy equipment, thaw and de-ice equipment, pipes, valves, drains, and culverts in cold weather, de-gas tanks, and clean and sterilize facilities and equipment. The cleaners include a generator and water tank if no utility connections are available in remote locations. They use 57 percent less water and produce 57 percent less runoff, compared to standard hot-pressure washers.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia