Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Stand-On Mowers - John Deere Co. - Facility Management Product Release
A vertical-shaft, air-cooled engine is coupled with the 7-Iron II deck and Quik-Trak stand-on platform in the A-series units. The 647A combines a 19-horsepower (hp) engine and 48-inch deck, while a 23-hp engine powers the 657A and 667A with either 54- or 60-inch decks. The mower's open engine compartment allows full access to engine components for easier maintenance and serviceability. A two-inch-thick pad absorbs shock, providing a more comfortable ride. Operators can change the height of the cut without leaving the operator platform.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today