- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Stairway Evacuation System - EVAC+CHAIR Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's stairway evacuation system is designed so that an untrained operator can unfold the chair, secure the person requiring assistance and transport the person down the stairs. The product weighs 19 pounds and has a 330-pound capacity. It requires no attachments to the stairs or side railing and includes a wall mount.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing