Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Stainless Steel Wet Rotor Circulator Features Threaded Union Connection - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong Fluid Technology has introduced a new stainless steel Compass wet rotor circulator featuring its innovative Design Envelope (DE) energy saving technology.
Compass circulators offer high flow capacity and eight optional control modes that deliver superior energy efficiency for lower operating costs. The new SSU Model also features a threaded union connection that is easy to adapt to copper, PEX or CPVC plumbing.
“The versatile new Compass SSU can replace a wide range of fixed-speed circulators and is very easy to select, install and commission,” says Andy Januszewski, Marketing Manager with Armstrong. “Design Envelope technology, combined with ECM motors, saves 50% or more energy and related carbon emissions over fixed speed circulators.”
Other features of the new COMPASS SSU include:
• Eight operation modes including an “Auto” algorithm, four Sensorless modes and three fixed modes.
• 50Hz and 60 Hz designs
• Up to 20 USgpm (1.26 L/s) flow OR up to 20 ft. (6.1m) head
• 5 W to 45 W power range
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation