Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Stainless-Steel Urinal - Falcon Waterfree Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The F-9000SS saves an average of 40,000 gallons of water annually. The bowl is constructed of Grade 304, 16-gauge stainless steel with a matte-finish exterior and polished interior finish. The urinal includes a patented cartridge with biodegradable liquid sealant, which acts as a barrier to provide odor-free operation. The urinal also eliminates valve maintenance because no flushing mechanism exists. The optional wall panel reduces the cost of retrofit installations where wall damage otherwise would require repair. The panel is made of the same stainless steel and features the same finish as the urinal.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility