- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Stainless Steel Pump - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Design Envelope (DE) 4380 Vertical In-Line pumps are available in Stainless Steel. For domestic water and light industrial use, these pumps are certified for safe drinking water systems to the NSF-61 and NSF-372 standards.
The DE Stainless Steel Pumps can also be used in many light industry petroleum and chemical applications and offer Design Envelope solutions which includes DE Permanent Magnet (DEPM) motors, Parallel Sensorless Pump Control, built in Wi-Fi connectivity, touchscreen control and optional Pump Manager capability.
The Stainless Steel DE pumps also offer BMS connectivity, advanced hydraulic design with industry-leading ﬂow efficiency, control algorithms that review operations constantly and adjust output, and a smaller footprint and lower total weight than traditional units.
The DE 4380 is available in six models ranging from 1 to 2hp, supporting performance levels from 10gpm to 1185gpm flow, and 10ft to 75ft head. It is designed for continuous low pressure circulation, including – water circulation, cooling towers, fountains, irrigation, spraying systems, condensate return, filtration and many other applications.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms