- Space Management Specialist »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Sprinkler System - Viking Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Viking’s VK501 dry ESFR (Early Suppression Fast Response) pendant sprinkler combines dry sprinkler technology with the fire suppression benefits of an ESFR sprinkler. By enabling a suppression sprinkler to be installed on a wet pipe system, the new sprinkler might eliminate the need for a pre-action system in certain cold storage applications.
Each sprinkler is shipped with two insulating boot assemblies, which help seal the clearance space around the dry sprinkler’s barrel. When properly installed above and below the ceiling penetration, the insulating boots decrease the potential for condensation and ice to build-up around the sprinkler.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How to Identify Common Fire Sprinkler Problems
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA