- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Spreader - SnowEx - Facility Management Product Release
The SP-75 walk-behind spreader is designed for winter maintenance applications. It features a single-slot port design, so it can spread large bulk materials and bag salt.
The hopper has a maximum capacity of 1.8 cubic feet—roughly 100 pounds of material. A stainless-steel deflector encases the spinner and ensures material is delivered in a controlled, predictable pattern so material lands on the pavement surface.
It has 13-inch-diameter pneumatic tires to travel over snow, slush and ice. The spreader weighs 29 pounds and features integrated lifting handles.
Nylon axle and wheel bearings provide self-lubrication. Large gears are constructed of Nylatron GS nylon. A gear cover with quick-release clamps protects gears from the elements. It comes with a hopper cover to keep materials dry and prevent overflow.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Career and Industry Certifications in Grounds Management
- Sustainability in Grounds Care: One University's Success Story
- Hand Tools Lift Landscapes From Average to Extraordinary
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today