Spray-on Coating Provides Corrosion Protection - Cortec - Facility Management Product Release
EcoAir VpCI-337 provides the corrosion protection of VpCI-337 in an easy-to-use spray can powered by compressed air. VpCI-337 is a biodegradable waterborne vapor corrosion inhibitor used to protect metal parts and internal void spaces with a thin, environmentally friendly self-healing film. Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCIs) in the fluid migrate and protect metal surfaces. Empty can disassembles for recycling. The protective film will not affect paintability, conductivity, appearance, or any other important property of metals or alloys.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors