Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
Spray-on Coating Provides Corrosion Protection - Cortec - Facility Management Product Release
EcoAir VpCI-337 provides the corrosion protection of VpCI-337 in an easy-to-use spray can powered by compressed air. VpCI-337 is a biodegradable waterborne vapor corrosion inhibitor used to protect metal parts and internal void spaces with a thin, environmentally friendly self-healing film. Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors (VpCIs) in the fluid migrate and protect metal surfaces. Empty can disassembles for recycling. The protective film will not affect paintability, conductivity, appearance, or any other important property of metals or alloys.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors