- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Spray Valves - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 90 series pre-rinse valves offer a maximum flow rate of 1 gallon per minute — about 30 percent below the allowable standard — saving water and operating costs without sacrificing performance. The valves feature: a chrome-plated, forged-brass body for improved durability; a chrome-plated brass handle with a polyvinyl-chloride coating for durability and heat resistance; and an integrated stainless-steel activation spring for minimal-force opening and firm closing.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms