Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Spray Valves - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The 90 series pre-rinse valves offer a maximum flow rate of 1 gallon per minute — about 30 percent below the allowable standard — saving water and operating costs without sacrificing performance. The valves feature: a chrome-plated, forged-brass body for improved durability; a chrome-plated brass handle with a polyvinyl-chloride coating for durability and heat resistance; and an integrated stainless-steel activation spring for minimal-force opening and firm closing.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility