Spray Foam Roofing - BASF Polyurethane Foam Enterprises LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Sustainable Elastospray roofing systems from BASF offer improved energy efficiency, long life-expectancy, low lifecycle cost and seamless, leak-free performance. Some systems include Energy Star-rated reflective coatings for reduced urban heat island effect. The roofing systems install directly onto the existing substrate in most retrofit applications, greatly reducing material sent to landfill, and use Zone3 zero-ozone-depleting blowing agent technology. Industry-leading hail and wind-uplift resistance ratings make these systems suitable for severe-weather zones.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them