Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Spray Foam Insulation - Lapolla Industries - Facility Management Product Release
Spray Foam Insulation has received the International Code Council's Evaluation Service certification. Foam-Lok FL 500 is a low-density, polyurethane foam used in nonstructural thermal insulation, such as wall cavities and floor and ceiling assemblies. The insulation has a calculated R-value of 3.8 per inch of insulation.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat