Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Spray-Applied Membranes Offer Water Resistance for Roofs - Soprema Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Soprema Inc. has developed two new spray-applied liquid membranes, SopraSeal LM 202 VP (vapor permeable) and LM 203. The SopraSeal LM products are one component, air barriers, offered in both permeable and non-permeable options. The monolithic membrane ensures a continuous air barrier and offers superior water resistance, due to the seamless installation.
“We’re proud to be introducing SopraSeal liquid membranes into our extensive line of building envelope products,” said Jack Garnett, Business Development Manager, Soprema. “We’ve tested these products to the highest standards and are excited for the versatility of these products and answering contractors’ needs for products that work in a variety of applications and climates.”
SopraSeal LM offers application flexibility, allowing for installation in temperatures as low as 25 degrees. SopraSeal LM is a thin gauge material, allowing for ease of installation resulting in labor cost and time savings.
“In addition to ease of installation, SopraSeal LM can be easily cleaned with water,” Garnett said. “This is an additional cost and time savings on the job.”
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan