- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
Spot Cooling - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
A capacity expansion to the upflow configuration of the Liebert DS precision cooling system is available in nominal ratings of 53 kW (15 tons), 70 kW (20 tons), 77 kW (22 tons) and 105 kW (30 tons). The system, which is also available in downflow models from 28kW to 105 kW, uses digital scroll compressors. The equipment is capable of responding to changes as small as +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation