Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Spot Cooler - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Office Pro 63 is a five-ton 460V, 3-phase spot cooler that provides 60,000 Btu/h of cooling. It is designed to cool large spaces. It has a programmable digital controller for automatic operation after-hours and on weekends, and a condensate pump kit. Additionally, the system offers a two-speed fan to control airflow.
Measures 30-inches by 52-inches by 64-inches and weighs 705 pounds. It uses a hermetic scroll compressor and R-410A refrigerant. Maximum sound levels range from 67 to 71 dB.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability