Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Spot Cooler - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Office Pro 63 is a five-ton 460V, 3-phase spot cooler that provides 60,000 Btu/h of cooling. It is designed to cool large spaces. It has a programmable digital controller for automatic operation after-hours and on weekends, and a condensate pump kit. Additionally, the system offers a two-speed fan to control airflow.
Measures 30-inches by 52-inches by 64-inches and weighs 705 pounds. It uses a hermetic scroll compressor and R-410A refrigerant. Maximum sound levels range from 67 to 71 dB.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation