- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Split System Water Source Heat Pumps - Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Continuing to expand on its existing heat pump product offerings, Bosch Thermotechnology Corp. has introduced a split system version of its FHP LV Model package heat pump for commercial applications.
Designed specifically for the new construction and replacement and retrofit market, the small footprint LV Split System heat pump from Bosch Thermotechnology comes in 8 sizes — 1.5-6 tons — and permits the condensing section to be placed remotely from the air handler section. This allows the unit to be placed where space is limited or where the condenser needs to be located away from occupied areas to ensure minimum sound levels. The air handler section may be concealed within a variety of areas in the building for convenient connection to ventilation ducts.
LV Split Systems feature a standard cabinet constructed of G-90 galvanized steel along with an ECM constant torque blower motor (an ECM constant airflow motor is optional). Thermal expansion valves (TXV) are included as a standard feature with the LV Split System and are located in the condensing section and also in the air handler, ensuring optimal refrigerant flow.
￼￼Standard 1-inch MERV-5 filters are standard on the LV Split System with 2-inch pleated MERV-8 and MERV-13 filters available as options. Uncoated coils are standard with DuoGuard-protected coils optional. Other options available on LV packaged units are also available on LV Split Systems.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation