Spill Mats - SpillTech - Facility Management Product Release
The AirLaid line is comprised of nearly 90 percent post-industrial recycled materials. The mats are designed for crumpling into tight spots, wrapping around pipes and absorbing leaks and drips from parts and equipment. The mats are constructed of 86.7 percent reclaimed polypropylene fibers, ultrasonically bonded between two sheets of strong, abrasion-resistant spunbond polypropylene. This technology creates uniform pockets of air that attract and hold up to 39.8 ounces of liquid per 15- by-19-inch pad.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles